Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

3. Re: Ships Ahoy - Fallout 3 Game Add-On Pack #2 Aug 27, 2009, 22:53 jimnms

I was debating with myself on weather to hold out for the GotY or just buy the DLC since I already own Fallout 3, but then Amazon.com started taking pre-orders for the Fallout3 GotY for $46.99, which is cheaper than buying all 5 addons.

The price to buy all 5 DLC addons from GFWL would be 4000 MS points ($49.99 for a 4000 point card), or buy the two retail disks and Mothership Zeta from GFWL. Mothership Zeta is 800 MS points, but for some reason they quit selling the 800 point cards, which used to be $9.99, so you'd have to spend $19.99 to get a 1600 point card and have 800 useless MS points left over.

Mothership Zea won't be released on retail disk by itself, so to get it you either have to buy the GotY or get it from GFWL.

The GotY edition doesn't release until October 13, but I just started playing Fallout 3 even though I've had it since January. I want to complete the original game before playing it again with the addons, so I should be finished with it by then.

Steam Profile

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo