Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

9. Re: NCsoft Soars Aug 12, 2009, 19:54 Wallshadows

As a PvE player in all MMORPGs I have played, I welcome the change which Aion will present in molding PvPvE. Sure, the Abyss is an open gank arena but you get rewarded extra XP from the higher grade monsters and gain AP in the process to purchase high-end gold gear. It's not like they're throwing you to the dogs while offering little rewards so you may as well make the best of it when you make an appearance.

Rifts are typically announced when they open and when they do open, it's only for a limited time and once the invading player dies and the rift closes, they don't respawn in that location. This does not happen in the starter zones.

Not to mention, the classes are fairly well balanced if used by the right player to their full potential. Hell, most people who tried the Assassin got mad because they expected it to be like WoW and you could stay stealthed for as long as you want. Most of the QQ going on in the boards about classes is the same reason you see in any other MMO: terrible players who can't pvp and want to be spoon fed by screaming nerf [class].

It's always been pushing itself as a PvPvE title so I don't know why people are shocked when they discover you will be doing PvP. Heaven forbid your pixels reach 0 HP.

It says on your chart that you're fucked up. Ah, you talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo