Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

17. Re: Left 4 Dead 2 at Comic Con Jul 23, 2009, 15:04 Tumbler

The add on campaigns are starting to come out at a pretty good clip ( my favorites so far: Death Aboard, Last Train, Dead City, and Dam It!), and I've been playing more L4D than I have in 6 months. I expect I won't be needing L4D2 for over a year or more with all the new content.

Do the add on campaigns let you change the weapons inside them? I like how you can change the appearance of the weapons with some of the mods, has anyone combined that with a new campaign?

The most fun I had recently with L4D was installing that Aliens pulse rifle mod, it would be so much fun to be able to play with a variety of different weapons. Combo weapons would be great too. The pulse rifle was used for your m-16 machine gun and pump shotgun, but you couldn't use both which would be more consistent with what the weapon was supposed to be.

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo