Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

16. Re: Shame on you Jun 25, 2009, 23:04 Masa

VoiceofTruth, hardly anything you wrote has anything to do with the charges of child abuse lodged against Jackson. I liked his music, especially Thriller and other material he put out in the 1980's. But the whole explanation by Stanley Katz that he "regressed" to having a mentality of a 10 year old? Give me a break. His relationships with the children he befriended were "good" and we're all cheated if we don't experience the same thing? I'll let you in on a little secret - it wasn't "wide swaths" of "low thinking" people who brought Jackson down - he did a pretty good job all by himself.

And I believe I'm being more than generous in saying that about the man. He was a great artist, like nin mentioned - the Elvis of this generation. But I can separate his professional work from what he does (or rather, did) in his private life and still enjoy his music. Still doesn't mean I cared for him as a person. Aside from a few staunch views I have, I'm a very apolitical when it comes to celebrities and politicians, but Jackson was for all objective reasons a pedophile.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo