Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

9. Re: Demigod Demo & DLC Plans May 19, 2009, 14:38 Bucky

Regarding Demigod: Great game. It's a blast with a lot more strategic depth than is obvious at first glance. Connectivity works great for me now, though I'm having issues getting direct connect to work--though I believe that's due to my configuration. They've still got some things to clear up but it's pretty solid now.

Regarding AoC: I'm hopping back in come the weekend. I was one of the people who purchased at launch and didn't continue, so we'll see how things have fleshed out. Apparently I've still got 3 guest passes left too, if anyone wants 'em. Just drop me a line via the email attached to my forum account.

Edit: Stardock will be giving out a 50% off coupon for Demigod soon, to all those that have stuck with the game since launch. I have no flesh-and-blood friends that are gamers, so I'll need to give that away too....

This comment was edited on May 19, 2009, 14:39.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo