Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

38. Re: No SecuROM in Dragon Age: Origins May 5, 2009, 11:41 CJ_Parker

http://daforums.bioware.com/myviewtopic.html?topic=666477&forum=135

Feel free to search thru this thread as its linked in there, I'm not about to go through some 100 pages to find it for you.

Ah OK. So you're saying that the EA boss has posted on the DA forums to say that they delayed the game for higher quarterly earnings in Q4/2009? Now that's very likely. Not.
Or are you saying that some other random anti-corporate dumbass like yourself has posted to the thread making up bullshit about what the EA boss never said? Aaaahhh. B-I-N-G-O.

Their other reason was to save money and market both the PC and 360 versions at the same time.

Yes, Sir. That was the main reason according to BioWare's Derek French who posted this info in this very thread. No need to play the parrot here. We can read, y'know.

This comment was edited on May 5, 2009, 11:43.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo