Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

100. Re: Zeno Clash v. Piracy May 4, 2009, 13:08 Tumbler

you are precisely the reason DRM exists. you have no concept of actual reality. just the painted picture you have in your head.

How does it always end with this?

DRM exists because of pirates? Tell me how DRM is affecting pirates? I see it affecting me, the paying customers a lot more than pirates.

DRM is designed for the paying customer. DRM is designed to limit a softwares use to paying customers. Get that through you heads please. DRM aims at paying customers. What good is DRM against pirates when the only software that is pirated is that with DRM software DISABLED.
(And what software has been successsfully protected from pirates with DRM?! At best online services, like MMO's are the only programs and that is NOT because of DRM)

In case you've been living under a rock, the reason gamers in general don't support DRM as some industry saving medicine is because it screws paying customers over and doesn't do anything to stop piracy.

Good vs Evil? How about sales pitch vs reality. DRM is screwing ME, the paying customer. NOT PIRATES.

This comment was edited on May 4, 2009, 13:09.

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo