Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

84. Re: Zeno Clash v. Piracy May 1, 2009, 16:11 Dades

Ignoring a game or forgetting it's existence is a ridiculous statement.

Why? You pirate or purchase every single game that is released? Talking about a game gives it attention and spreads word of mouth, whether negative or positive. Downloading a game shows interest, publishers aren't dumb and they hired companies who track this long ago. Buying the game supports their aim with DRM. Pirating the game reinforces their belief that DRM is helpful. Ignoring the game completely hurts them a lot more than anything else you do. Bitching on messageboards about DRM doesn't really seem to helping does it?

Jerykk, I don't really have the energy today for a long circular debate and I find you an uncompromising poster who is unwilling to ever concede anything so you win, enjoy the spoils of victory. I will say that while I am warming to your view of personal piracy as a consumer but as usual you push it to the extreme.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo