Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

29. Re: Six Days in Fallujah Announcement Apr 15, 2009, 04:41 Jackplug

Do i love or hate America hmm thats a tricky one,lets go for WW2 shall we. Americans seem to try and change events to suit them and some of them believe that they found the enigma machine and won the war by themselves. Well you didnt come into the war until 3yrs later, instead of helping us british out with supplies while we were being bombed to shit, you sold us the supplies and not at bargin prices either and i can go on and on about it.

You americans go on about war with terror, well us brits have had the IRA for years while you lot were giving them funds, as the IRA had a charity over in NY and you gave them money even knowing who they were, but at the time "YOU DIDNT GIVE A SHIT COS IT WASN'T IN YOUR BACK GARDEN." Now you want us to give a shit??

I believe that you caused the war with terror as you invaded the countries going off intel that Mr(moron)Bush had. All i can say is that i wouldn't and never thought that the terrorists attacked the twin towers, I know all about physics and them towers didnt look like they fell down by themselves, it didnt make sense by the way they fell and at the speed they fell or how it could fall with the building structure as it was. Ok you saw 2 planes go into them but that isnt enough to bring them down. After reading the 911 report all i can say is that you have alot of very powerful people in your country who can hide anything.

So my answer would be hate, well I dont hate you i feel sorry for you cos your nothing more than a gun 'ho' bunch of idiots who just want the oil, satisfied!

This comment was edited on Apr 15, 2009, 04:46.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo