Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

73. Re: Stormrise DX10 Only Mar 4, 2009, 20:18 beigemore

This is great news. I've been running Vista64 on both my laptop and desktop for about a year now and have absolutely loved it. I really hated Vista at first because I had to deal with my customer's issues of incompatibility, etc, but now since it has had time to grow, I've had a big change of heart.

It runs faster than XP ever did, it needs much fewer reboots, it's unbelievably stable, and all of my software works with it. I can definitely say I will never go back to XP.

It's really time for everyone to just move on. People complain about their 8 year old OS losing support, but it can't be supported forever. It's like people refusing to run games in Win95 and were sticking with DOS when Win95 was first released.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo