Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

42. ! Mar 4, 2009, 05:12 Jackplug

Since playin with the new scouts as most have all the weapons due to 90% of ppl have been using the achievement servers to get them, it has been a nightmare. I play as a heavy mostly, but the scout is like 2 shots on a heavy with force of nature and Im dead, but i have to empty abt 30 shots to kill him when hes running around.

Its totally unbalanced and if they dont do something it will kill the game, cos ppl will get peeved off when the scout only has to shoot you twice to kill u.

I think the worst off is the soldier as he has only 4 shots at a time and is just as slow as the heavy, and the heavies natasha is crap in comparison to the scouts as the heavy is supposed to be the heavy weapons guy and yet the best of all is the lightest ie..scouts!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo