Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

12. Re: Game Reviews Feb 17, 2009, 23:55 eRe4s3r

Ah, thanks. But what exactly does that make Fear 3 ^^ secret -> , i just don't get it, with this Alma is pretty much allied with us now, and theres still the board of directors from armacham on the loose. I just don't get how that translates into fear 3. At best they could let us play as the child 20 or 40 years later (time runs faster with alma it seems, see the time counter in the dream-fight chamber scene)

But even then while we are now as powerful as alma, we also were imprisoned for quiet a while, didn't aristice say something like "to seal you both in forever?"

What was the hell scene at the end, alma's mind?
What where the "ghost shadows" near the still-waters access point, where you walk near ground zero?

Anyhow i totally agree, i was always more sympathetic to alma, and who wouldn't be, at the end it shows her father was real SOB and technically she's only in it for revenge, and i can concur with that goal 100%

Even funnier, she killed nearly everyone who wanted to "join" with her, notice that everyone of the guys she killed was in project harbinger as well? That means everyone there had at least some abilities to counter alma. And thus her saying when she killed the squads chief "I hate you" because he tried stopped YOU from joining with alma (and said "shes mine").

Anyhow the story of fear 3 is definitely great, and the end section with the credits was one of the nicest graphic effects i have seen in a while.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo