Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

11. Re: Left 4 Dead Patched Jan 24, 2009, 05:17 Ventura

Not to mention there actually has been word on both

Great, I don't know about anyone else but I'm sure going to be able to sleep better at night now.

I love my coop, but the single player experience in L4D is the same shit over and over. Once the whole "it's cool how they rush" novelty thing wears off, you'll find yourself putting the game down pretty quickly.

They could patch crash bugs and exploits until the cows come home for the difference it makes to me. I won't be touching it again until the SDK is released and we start seeing some custom content.

Hype is hugest for a game at it's release. That's when they'd want to have the sdk ready to go. But no, they gotta pop it out a quarter of a year later. What are they doing, waiting until the point at which nobody cares?

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo