Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

15. Re: Maybe I'm just uber cynical Jan 7, 2009, 19:50 elefunk

And yet, they pulled the review. *gasp* Luckily, any rational human being will recognize that people make mistakes, but sites like 1up that care about the fans will freely admit those mistakes and quickly remedy them.

You say you have "better things to do with your life", yet you're hating on a group of 30-40 extremely talented individuals with an immensely dedicated fanbase because they produced some of the best content of this type on the internet.

I think it's quite sad that you may have "better things to do with your life" when it comes to backing up your hateful and unfounded insulting claims about these undeserving people, many of whom I've met with in real life, others I've chatted with online, and all of whom I've been reading, watching, and listening to for years, but that this topic is still important enough to you to make those claims in the first place.

So what is the essence of your posts? Your confusing an extremely loud minority of haters as having any relevance or basis in reality whatsoever with an *actual* huge active community that attended shows like PAX by the thousands, listened to their podcasts by the tens/hundreds of thousands, and constantly spread the love to such places like NeoGAF - which, love it or hate it, is the most popular gaming message board in the world, still has absolutely overwhelming support for pretty much everything 1UP has ever done.

This comment was edited on Jan 7, 2009, 20:00.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo