Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

55. Re: THQ & PhysX Dec 23, 2008, 13:53 4D-Boxing

Unlike you armchair pundits, I'm a developer who has not only written graphics and physics pipelines, but also have experience with PhysX. I, like others, decided to pass on it because for what it gives you, the end just does not justify the means.

Wow you're developer & you can't grasp simple concepts posted on a gaming site. Must be a reflection on your work. If it's to hard for you to understand that people including devs need to see the alternatives before they they invest in developing a more complexe engine. You've read about all the titles that die in dev. & the % of the titles that make it on the shelves that make profit etc.. & You still can't grasp this simple concept. Car manufacturers bring all these concepts to auto shows jsut for fun right.

Recess is over D! I recommend that you go back to school or finish school & change your career path. So did you ever get a real degree are still using that mail in one?!
Your attempt at starting a flam war over comments that back up your ideas is just weak & to be honest it's as much of a failure as your career as developer.

How many devs or publishers do you hear talking about releasing PhysX enabled games? Even as patches? Thats right. NONE.

Making up stuff does not make your weak comments worth reading..check out the news on this site & do little research D! Patch in PhysX lol coming from they guy who said with reason that physics should be built in the engine lol!!! You're even fighting yourself D! whats up?

This is officially over Kid..when you start making up stuff you just prove to everyone that you're complete joke.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo