Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

48. Re: THQ & PhysX Dec 22, 2008, 16:42 4D-Boxing

@ dsmart

Are you KIDDING? Devs have to produce something to prove that PhysX is over-hyped? You can't be serious. Thats like asking someone to jump off a cliff to prove that the rocks below are hard.

OK, dsmart let me simplify my comment so even you can understand. If like you said all the stuff done using PhysX can be done without implementation of Havoc or Physx...Developers should produce games that backs that claim that way Physx & havoc will die a quick death. Hope that is no to hard for you to grasp D lol!!! I'm not even Anglophone & I can understand 99.99% of what is posted in here!

As for you little reply lol!!! It's like asking a car maker to prove that his car performs better than a competitors car. If GM says Ford cars are crap I really hope they have something better to offer to back up their claim if not well..it's just talk. Since you could not even understand the initial comment it's safe to say you wont be able to grasp this concept.

Anyone can say something is craptastic...just come & read the comments section on this site. Some people complain & complain other do act. I don't just go around complaining about the party that is in power I vote to change things. What are you going to do to end this havoc/PhyX hype other than complain & use fancy words like craptastic & turn on people who agree with your view on the subject?!

This comment was edited on Dec 22, 2008, 16:49.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo