Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

14. Brigade E5 Dec 7, 2008, 11:12 Paranoid Jack

The worst thing about Brigade E5 was the line of site bugs at times targets near you were clearly in your line of fire yet the game wouldn't allow you to shoot them directly.

The best thing about Brigade E5 was I picked it up cheap as a clearance item. I think it was $10 or $20. I got my money's worth though I have never finished it I've restarted it three times and played a couple dozen hours. Getting a small squad together is difficult due to the high price of everything and little rewards but after assembling a group of four or five taking out an entire town is a blast.

I wouldn't recommend paying more than $10 for Brigade E5 and maybe $20 for the newer version, I'll retry the demo to Hired Guns before I pick this up as clearance someday. I have high hopes but expect them to be dashed.

No rush either way. Although I am in need of a good cRPG or TBS game at the moment I just have too many unopened PC games since buying a PS3.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo