Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

140. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 6, 2008, 00:45 Paranoid Jack

I agree Batman. The polls showed the number one reason Obama was voted in was... Change! And when asked what that change meant... most people couldn't come up with anything sensible to say. Sad when you think about it. But that is the system.

He's never run a small business let alone a city or a state. Plus he was only in the Senate for a few months before deciding he could take on the job of Pres. Mind you that this was just months after he said he wasn't qualified to do the job.

oh please. thats the most uninformed crap about obama. youre probably one of those who shouted that obama is a terrorist at a mccain rally. obama knew he had to get into politics and indeed become president of the united states when he realized being a community organizer does not change society. read up on the man before you call him names.

Next idiot want to put more words in my mouth? Oh, if the truth hurts you try not reading it. Go back to watching network news.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo