Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

19. Re: X3: Terran Conflict Rolling Demo Nov 5, 2008, 15:49 Ecthelion

But that's a level of detail that people don't really want. My ship properties screen is already two pages long, I REALLY don't want it to become four. If I really need to find out where a ship is sold, I'll look it up in the argonopedia (which is now ingame and is an absolute blessing.)
No, it wouldn't become any longer. I was talking about a mouse click menu on the object in the in-game Encyclopedia that would give you those options. When you clicked on the appropriate option it would give you the screens I referred to. It would link to the Properties screen but filter it to the ship type you chose, or link to the Universe map and jump to the first sector that has a shipyard selling the ship.

Does that make sense? It wouldn't be an additional level of detail, it would be a way of linking to other screens without having to go there manually. The key thing is that it would be an extra option to use, and not show up unless you clicked on it.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo