Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

6. Re: Game Hostility Study Follow-ups Nov 4, 2008, 19:57 ldonyo

And I thought Surf was just a detergent.

Hal is not saying that video games definitely have no effect on children. What Hal wants is a study done by people that aren't trying to figure just how much video games are to blame for all of society's ills.

I absolutely agree that all forms of entertainment media need to be included in a truly comprehensive study. I also agree that any study done should be done by completely objective third parties, not shills for one side or the other.

I further believe that the results of such a study should then be examined by a separate set of neutral third party types to ensure that some form of bias did not find its way into the results through interpretation of said results or the methodologies used to gather them.

I, too, would be willing to get to work on this right after the grant check clears my bank.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo