Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

27. Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky Patch Nov 3, 2008, 20:33 Aero

If you don't support these small developers at least, and use No CD/DVD hacks, you will be doomed to game like the following:

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/167299/50-Cents-Game-Trailer.html

That trailer made me giggle. I'm glad they're making that game just because it meant I got to see that trailer.

I'll support the small developers if they make quality products. I'm not really so concerned about DRM, but I wish I hadn't bought Clear Sky, not like this. I wouldn't like to think I was encouraging this sort of thing. I really lament the Eastern European development community--they've got the wherewithal and the desire to make true PC games, but they're getting a bad reputation for releasing buggy messes.

I hope White Gold turns out okay. I hear the Russian version recently released is pretty decent though, so maybe it's a good sign. Boiling Point would have been great if only it had worked.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo