Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

33. Re: DONT VOTE Nov 3, 2008, 19:07 Yosemite Sam

I just assume that if you're stupid enough to vote for McCain after the absolutely, dreadfully shallow low-road he's taken during the last 6 months then your mind can't be changed. I used to respect the guy, but as soon as he picked Palin he lost all credibility.

Yup, the republicans are going with the lowest common denominator, she is in for no other reason then she is a woman, absolutly no credentials whatsoever and is proving that every single time she opens her mouth. The only thing she has been able to do is spout hate rhetoric. I swear sometimes you look at Mcain and you can see he cant belive how low his party has stooped. Watching the Palin rallys sometimes you would think it was a KKK rally, the hate spewing from her supporters and she just smiles away like its great, reminds me of pre-ww2 german rallys, just spewing hate.

And after Obama wins, you had better hunker in the bunker, because every whack-job terrorist with a cause is gonna tee off on the USA.

I doubt it, but after all the hate propoganda thats been going through the republican camp these last few months, you can bet your bottom dollar that all the american crazys are going to be gunning for Obama. Sad really, Mcain wins and your country will continue to spiral down, Obama your only real hope of pulling your country out of the steaming pile of shit Bush has left it in will probaly not survive his term becuase of the fueled hate of this election by the republicans, well more presisely Palin.

There is that enough pre election vote for so-and-so for ya

CIV4 MOD http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=326525

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo