Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

13. Re: NVIDIA Far Cry 2 Beta Drivers Oct 24, 2008, 14:40 4D-Boxing

No idea why I boughta UBI game before the reviews came out...shame on me!!!

Well everybody knows about the widescreen F.up like Surf said you have to get a UBI account to play online another decision that I will never understand. On top of all the things Surf listed I'm not a fan of the ranking system they are using (a la Quake Wars).

All that talk from UBI & they did not even get the some of the basics right. The Wii is the only console that does not support widescreen...even if the consoles are their main target their decision does not make any sense.

UBI closed the thread people where using to complain about widescreen & put a note to redirect people to some kind of feedback/support section. The thing is some tech support guy replyed to people with a message that insunuating that they do not consider the widescreen support issue a real bug. That's probably just one tech support guy's reaction to the volume of comments before UBI told people how to deal witht issue but still not encouraging.

I'll play once they fix the widescreen issue can't stand playing like I'm zomming in a scope.
This comment was edited on Oct 24, 2008, 14:44.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo