Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

5. Re: No subject Sep 10, 2008, 15:07 Trooper119

I appreciate your clarification, I was simply saying what could be done, I use GPG's betas as both a demo and a Beta, everyone in Beta should supply feedback, that is why they are there, since they are no means perfect at this point.

On another count, I thought around February the game was released, and Open beta was near the end of the year, was there an update (I last checked a month or two ago, but I think that is what it said then).

Honestly it makes more sense to me since from what I heard there will obviously be delays, seeing as where they currently are in development compared to what they plan on releasing but does anyone have a rough confirmed ballpark answer for this?

EDIT: From my experience GPG has generally more polished Betas then other companies do (at least Open Beta this is the case) but then again I don't recall them ever working with Stardock before so things may change, hard to say.

This comment was edited on Sep 10, 15:09.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo