Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

234. Re: Scum Aug 29, 2008, 12:06 Wowbagger_TIP

That is reality, and that is the public welfare. If you have problems with the industry than find something else to do for fun, like base jumping--No one ever wrote a law that forced you to pay for a game if you didn't want to play it. The law is merely written so that if you do want to play a game and the publisher charges for it, then you are required by law and self-evident morality to pay for it. The only way to become as cynical as you is to sit there and constantly read seriously idiotic posts from angry 13 year olds with no perspective on the world.
Sure guy. Come back when you have actually read the copyright laws and tell me that they were written with anyone besides the entertainment and software industries in mind. The studies that have been done say that copyright law is ridiculous in its duration and scope, and actually counter-productive. Not to mention the fact that just about every law takes away rights and sometimes property from the public, while giving absolutely nothing back. The compromise that copyright was supposed to be has been massively unbalanced as law after law gives to the corporations that write the laws and takes from the public. Do some research before you defend that which you don't understand.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo