Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

15. No subject Jul 11, 2008, 15:16 bubba ray

I'll give you the alien part (being weak) but the rest still stands. As for reviews - I don't live by them but I meant check them ALL out on metacritic or wherever (an average); surely they can't all be in EA's back pocket and it's pretty naive to suggest otherwise. Overall - it's a great game according to the majority (we'll leave the tech spec's for now as that's a whole other ball game) and that's what counts. Personal opinions are fine (like yours and mine) but to deny the view of the gaming industry press as a whole says more about your own sensibilities and preferences than about the game itself; like I say - maybe some folk who thought they like the genre, don't really much care for it in reality. Anyway, rant over - off to play Project Reality with some of my mates.

P.S. sorry for being uncouth but Crytek are one of 'ours' and soon they're going to be one of 'theirs' (consoles) and that's...just...never good! It makes me all emotional - right, off to drop a JDAM on someone.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo