Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

22. Re: No subject Jun 26, 2008, 17:55 4D-Boxing

I'm one of the 8 people that plays this game...

It does not compare to the original UT, or any of the following versions. The Original UT was by far the best version released.

UT 2004 with a new graphics engine would have been way better than this thing.

Warefare is not Onslaught...the large Onslaught type maps promissed never materialized in the end product & the gameplay jsut isn't there. That is why there are maybe 500 people playing UT3 & at least 5 times that amount playing UT2004.

On personal note, I love deathmatch & UT3 is the only option at this moment when it comes to new titles. CoD4 Deathmatch is a joke. ALmostlike if the game was designed for spawn killing. People just lay down next to spawn points & rack up the kills.

Unless you are desperate for some deathmatch action like me this game is not even worth the box it came in! I was the biggest UT 99 fan ... You do not want to know what I would do to CliffyB... that kid better go work for MS & shut his trap.

THis game bombed so hard that heating & cooling technicians are giving away UT3 T-shirts for free.. I guess no one bought what ever special edition that had the T-shirt included LOL!!

Like I said I play the game cause I want some real deathmatch action but the game sucks.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo