Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

172. reply to #159 Jul 5, 2002, 14:12 anon@68.98

Hell ya, it's all about the oil. The world will see great repercussions within the next 10 years when the oil supply becomes exhausted. And, of course, the US, consuming over half of all petroleum used the world, is right in the middle of it. We're all screwed. Sure, we could switch to coal, and increase the greenhouse affect tenfold. But on a lighter, more comical note, my brother downloaded and installed Army Ops. He got pissed because the drill instructor kept making him redo the climb down. Seriously, he must have done it 20 times. Then, he asked me to TRY. 2nd time, I did it fine. Oh, yeah, he's in ROTC,(reserver officer training core... or is it corps? oh well) and is going to field training in one week. It just proves how no matter what type of game you play, it's still a GAME. It doesn't give you any REAL SKILLS. And yes, my brother plays CS (bah, game sucks, became old over 2 years ago)
and many other games on a daily basis, which relates to post 145. "But believe me, no matter how good you are at Counterstrike or Q3, it only takes one real bullet or shell or grenade fragment to maim or kill you. So be careful. Think, think, think. War is a means of last resort. "

Amen, Mawwman.

And, Finally- My opinion.

....this GAME is good. For about 10 minutes. I like how you get called for a safety violation if you fire your weapon before the drill instructor finished briefing you on it, but firing in the air is no violation at all. Uh huh. Just wait till those bullets come down. Ouch.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo