Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

145. Re: No subject Apr 30, 2008, 19:52 VT Hoodlum

Um...if it's anything other than a demo, why bother buying it if it's already in the possession of the person?

It's a perverse kind of morality pirates use to justify their actions. While some say "fuck it, I'm stealing as many games as I want", others will steal just as many games, but actually buy one every now and then to justify their actions to themselves and others. This lets them feel morally equal, or even superior to the people that buy all their games and don't pirate in the first place. "See, I could've had the game for free, but paid for it anyway, because this 1 game of the 50 I pirated this year deserves my money. I didn't have to pay for it, but I did." Never mind they paid $50 and played with over $1000 worth of software.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo