Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

4. I knew it. I am always right Mar 3, 2008, 10:46 Woody

About....Jeez......8 years ago? I remember saying to Blue "What is with the website? You never talk about games anymore. All you talk about is Hudson and old folks stuff. Do you even play video games anymore? Or did you get rich off the website, buy a house in the country, and become a businessman instead of a gamer?"

Blue said "I don't talk about games anymore because I feel I shouldn't do it. I might be seen as endorsing games, and I want to remain impartial". Or something really close to that.

Today he is talking about Guitar Hero. A game I think is a console game isn't it? Telling us about how hard it is to beat a Guitar game.

I guess Blue has no problem with playing console games and talking about them. It is only Windoze games that Blue doesn't want to talk about and give an endorsement to.

You know? This site started with Quake didn't it? That's when I was coming here. Blues was a Quake or Quake II player.

It is pretty obvious I am right. Blue got rich off of this site. He bought a house and started playing the social game with rich people, so he stopped playing windows games. Now that 10 years have gone by, he is a soft old man living the easy life, and he can't play anything but console games like Guitar Hero anymore.

That's the truth isn't it Blue? I bet you don't even play FPS anymore cause the arthritis is setting in. Maybe the Alzheimers makes it hard to forget what you are supposed to do?

Hypocrite. "I talk about my dog, not games, because I don't want to endorse games. Except for great console games like Guitar Hero".

Maybe you ought to change the name to "Rich Grandpa Blue's Dog and Console Review"? With the one news story u got so far today, it would give you a wider variety of stories to choose from.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo