Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

50. Re: No subject Feb 20, 2008, 07:41 4D-Boxing

UT3 like most PC titles (it was released on PC first) never had a marketing campaign. Yet anybody who's taken basic bisiness classes knows the importance of marketing & product placement. On top of that PC gamers got the PS3 version Epic admitted that they did not want to work on a PC version.

THe interface for UT3 was horrible now with the patches it's gone form horrible to bad. On top of that we have CliffyB a guy I used to have alot of respect using BS excuses for the poor sales of UT3 PC. Consoles are taking away hardcore PC gamers...no... PC gamers don't like to spend their cash on bad ports or crappy games just like any gamer. Oh and CLiffy B saying PCs could not handle Gears LOL!!! Yes that really makes him credible...look at the components that make the 360 CLiffy!

I'll end my rent here & let Epic go the way of UBI & EA the great thing about PC gaming there is always someone waiting to take over the and innovate when other companies get gready & lazy. LEt's see what the guys that made STALKER come up with next...doubt Epic couild do anything comparable with all their $$$.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo