Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

17. No subject Jan 18, 2008, 22:21 Beaner

I hope this is good but I dont know. This browser thing just worries me. Damn Tribes just can never get the "build" respect it deserves. Its one of the top 5 mulitplay FPS classic of all time. Now we go from TV to a browser game. =(

How would you Quake, ET or Counterstrike folks feel if they told you the next game would be built to run in a browser. When if Valve told you TF2 would run in a browser.

And to dsmart. You can have spore and the art school games. Some of us have been waiting years for a decent successor to Tribes or at least a spiritual successor. Garage Games has said at various times that Vivendi has asked them if they would build another Tribes game. They said no. And Im glad they did. If anyone knows anything about the history of the Tribes franchise, they'll know Vivendi/Sierra were a big part of effing it up and closing down Dynamix. Garage Games wants to revive their baby without any control or influence from the likes of Vivendi and more power to them. I just hope this browser thing works out.

I'll say it again..fuck Vivendi.
This comment was edited on Jan 18, 22:32.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo