Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

26. No subject Dec 19, 2007, 18:10 Mark
 
FWIW, you needn't worry too much about your dog eating chocolate. While it IS indeed poisonous it takes a rather significant amount of it to do anything bad.

If your dog is 50lbs it would take about 4 POUNDS of chocolate before they'd get seriously ill from it. That's a hell of a lot of M&Ms.

Frankly, I think just about any of us would get sick if we ate a good 10% of our bodyweight in chocolate.

The ones that need to worry the most are those with small dogs. It doesn't take a great deal of chocolate to make, say a Chihuahua, very ill.

 
 
Subject
  
Optional
Message
 
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.
 




footer

Blue's News logo