Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

17. Re: Chocolate Dec 19, 2007, 13:29 Choachy

We have a 97 pound lab retreiver that is 7 years old. My wife knew how much I enjoy these chocolate orange balls (yeah, yeah, insert jokes here) see: http://www.amazon.com/Terrys-Chocolate-Orange-6-17-Ounce-Boxes/dp/B000XQ40Y8
so she picked up three, wrapped them, and placed them under the tree last year. One day later, we come home to a Christmas massacre. Apparently, eating all three (including a bit of packaging) wasnt enough, so he went on the hunt for more and unwrapped every present under the tree.

Since birth, he has been on phenobarbital for seizures. The drug keeps them under control. We see maybe one a year. After he ate 18+ ounces of chocolate, he had two seizures in three days. A year later, he is healthy and happy, but no more chocolate under the tree.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo