Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

7. Re: No subject Oct 10, 2007, 19:05 Zephalephelah

The idea of a demo is to provide a demonstration of the game so that people can get a feel for the graphics and sound and how the game "feels" for the player. Also a lot of people suffer from motion-sickness. The only game that made me sick was Doom3. But alot of people get sick and the older you get the more prone you are for motion-sickness.

When you provide a Multi-player demonstration of the game then you run the risk of people not buying it for one of many reasons such as...

Why buy it when I can play this demo? This is good enough.

This map is terrible, if this is representative of the game then I'm not buying it.

-

The problem with game demos is that they are sometimes so short that the player feels ripped off even though they didn't spend a penny; for instance that FEAR demo. That demo has scared me away from the game because I suspect that the expansion pack is also quite short.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo