Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

59. Re: Steam Jun 21, 2007, 16:14 JD

As far as being stupid, I fail to see the connection.
And, there it is again, folks. Here's a hint: I don't want to have to think of something else. Coming up with a new username and then remembering it wouldn't take much thought if you weren't an idiot.

Congratulations - you've hit a new low (which is saying a lot
Well at least you obviously don't believe that I wrote that racist crap about Jews which that lying prick theyarecummingforyou attributed to me because that is a lot worse than me insulting your wife. Also, I see no reason to pull my punches. Don't bring your wife into the battle if you expect her to be unscathed.

Why would I change my nickname?
And, you asked why I called you stupid. Do you seriously not see anything ironic and hypocritical about someone naming themselves after a character or structure in a fictional work or product, and then ridiculing fans of that same work? To put it in terms you can better understand, it would be like calling yourself Gordon Freeman, and then making fun of Half-Life fanboys.

Most people define a lie as an intentional falsehood, but let's use the more general definition of "falsehood"
First, I agree, but you forget that I am restricted by limitations of your username. Second, your falsehoods could very well be intentional since as a Valve fanboy, you could be using them as propaganda even though you know they are really untrue or inaccurate.

Take a look at your own posts. Not one is free of exaggeration and hyperbole.
The difference is when I use exaggeration, it's for comic effect.

I had forgotten about UC2. That made me off by a grand total of 1 title.
A lie is a lie no matter how small.

I said titles, not games.
Literally that's true, but your implication was that Valve had produced more games or game content, and that simply isn't the case. Only a lovestruck Valve fanboy would believe that.

But, a large number of those maps came straight from UT2003 (how do you like them apples, Mr. "ports don't count as separate titles"?).
Yes, UT2004 does contain all of UT2003's content. But, UT2004 does have a lot of content and gameplay that UT2003 does not have, and it could still stand on its own as a separate game even if that content from UT2003 were left out.

Okay, change my original statement...Anyway, it's besides the point.
It's not beside the point. That was a main point in that thread. Epic has in fact provided more free content in the past three years than Valve.

Epic didn't do as much stuff for the UT2004 franchise post-release as Valve did...Valve has not been sitting on their collective asses. They've been churning stuff out. Whether it's free or not doesn't affect how productive they are.
The big difference is that if Epic didn't produce as much for UT2004 after release as Valve did for HL2 (and I am not completely certain that it did not) it is simply because Epic didn't have to given all of the content that was already included in the game. Valve's recent "games" on the other hand tend to ship with so little content to begin with that of course it adds more content after release. Valve spends many months or longer to add content over time which developers like Epic would have included at release. I agree that Valve is not sitting on its ass after the release of its games, but that does NOT mean that it is providing more content for its games than other developers do.

It's incredibly entertaining to watch you sputtering and wildly flinging ridiculous insults around.
Oh, I am not sputtering at all. You fools are making this all too easy. The only ridiculous insults are collectively your pathetic attempts.

I'm not sure who's having more fun - you or the "opposition."
The people on the receiving end of my onslaught are only having more fun if they are masochists.

There's certainly more people in the opposition
Oh yes, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

This comment was edited on Jun 22, 02:12.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo