Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

9. Re: Here we go again. Jun 19, 2007, 21:48 Overon

Wow. Just wow. Ads will fund support of the game? What happened to pay my 40-50 bucks and expecting ongoing support? Give me a break. Developers/publishers think they can charge for content that used to be free in the past. I don't think so. Many of us aren't young noobs who don't know any better. We know what is going on.

Whatever Splash Damage. The Strogg invade Earth, humans are fighting for their right to exist, and pasted everywhere on the sides of trucks are tampax tampon commercials and you claim your ads won't be intrusive? What kind of ad can there be in the setting of the game? It's the future how do you have unobtrusive appropriate ads in the future? It's insulting.

Quake wars is dead to me. I refuse to be served advertisements in game. I draw the line here. I need rest, everywhere I turn there is some advertisement. I play games partly because I'm not being assaulted with advertisements. Quake wars is not the be all/end all of PC gaming.

Take your tampax tampon ads and shove them up your collective asses.

This game is now an ad delivery vehicle and just adware. Personally I enjoy playing games without adware.

P.S. I can't believe id is associated with greediness like this.

This comment was edited on Jun 19, 22:03.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo