Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

11. Re: Demo Co-op Mission Jun 6, 2007, 02:49 Desertfox

>Can you post those ip-addresses to block here?

...on second thoughts... I played the map for some time and I changed my mind: free gaming-content like this with some in-game advertisements like this is okay for me. The map is pretty good and I think the billboards are funny.

There is one other thing that crossed my mind: lately there seems to be a new hackcheat in BF2 that is undiscovered by punkbuster. People seem to find me even while I'm playing spec-ops (no UAV in sight) and come for me in a straight line. Players dolphin-dive and shoot one-shot one-kill and TV-guided missles hit from behind the horizon without the warning signal sounding in my armour... And the commander is able to drop a whole line of supplycrates. I've been playing BF2 since day 1 and when you have spent so many hours in this game, you notice the difference between better players and strange things happening
Maybe EA/DICE could address this too?
This comment was edited on Jun 6, 14:12.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo