Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

27. Re: babies May 30, 2007, 07:40 4D-Boxing

So many point to comment on...

Dual boot Vista/XP... I would do it but when I can buy 2gigs of DDR2 for the price of vista or a couple of 250gig SATA 2 Drives It's hard to chose to buy vista. The other opion will actually imprive performance, Vista will have the oposit effect on my gaming experience. If you look at the price of an Intel Core Duo 6600 it's getting real hard to find reasons to buy vista.

Mechworrior... If FASA has closed. I hope they sell the mechworrior franchise to someone who will bring make good use of it. By this I mean bring back the real mech games. In order to do that no selng to UBI, EA, Bungie, MS or any of the big companies. Sell it ot the gus who made stalker..they's bring back the AAA mech games for all platforms.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo