Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

10. Re: Is it me May 26, 2007, 08:46 4D-Boxing

I think there is still room for improvement in games.
They could add some of the innovation that came out years ago. Deformable terrain... so that you can take a 3 or 4 grenades & create your own fox whole. Ability to destroy objects walls etc... to create your own entrances in buildings ( if you have the right explosives). Add more wild life & people bugs etc... so when you crwal you see all the detail onthe groud you would see in real life.

What about the stuff that in that mercenary fps game where you could shoot the glasses of a guy or take out diff. body parts.

add all that & it would be a good start. When it come to gameplay ..gamers will take those old innovation & change they way the games are played.

Imagine being able to digg a tunnel outside a wall & sneek into an enemy base? or having the enemy discover the tunnel & toss a few grenades to make it colapse & take out 5 or guys.

I know all these things are demanding on hardware but ...I'm just tring to show that games have not hit the wall when it comes to improvements.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo