Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

14. Re: Fundamental Apr 24, 2007, 13:12 MindTrigger

I had hoped this would be more fun, but really it's boring as hell. I also think the character and character animations are awful. My human toon's arms move like pasta or a rubber hose. The combat is just stupid looking. The only thing that looks really good in this game is the world itself. Everything in it looks like garbage. Porting into buildings?? WTF?

I'm wondering when game developers will take a lesson from Guild Wars. As soon as you get into Guild Wars, you are swept into a quest line that includes some combat. You get a feeling right from the beginning that you are going on a great adventure. I don't understand how a company, in 2007, can release a game that simply starts out with "Go kill 8 wolves and return". I played this game for about 3 hours and was falling asleep by the end. I haven't logged back in since. Pathetic.

Game developers; get a fucking clue. How the hell you people take intellectual property such as LOTRO and Star Wars, and still manage to destroy the experience, I will never understand.

--
He cut the possum's face off then cut around the eye socket. In the center of the belt buckle, where the possum's eye would be, he has placed a small piece of wood from his old '52 Ford's home made railroad tie bumper. Damn, he misses that truck.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo