Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

43. Re: GREAT NEWS that valve got pwned Apr 22, 2007, 10:35 mOOzilla

Exactly, all Thomas had to do was just do what most people do, Ignore. I even suggest to him if he cant handle that, he could block my "support" emails but still continue my access to the products I PAID for.

But no, he decided to STEAL then LIE to me.

I was even kind enough to appologise since he cannot handle the real world where people do say the F word now and then to be descriptive as he requested. IF he thinks I am going to send email after email to him begging and appologising he is very much mistaken and in need of a reality check to get off his powertrip. He really should stop drinking from the company water cooler.

I am still waiting on Thomas to keep his side of his promise, to enable my account.

Im still waiting, and waiting and waiting.

Thomas at Valve is both a THEIF and a LIAR.

The only thing Thomas at Valve has acomplished is Negative PR, less money from me, more negative PR dragging his own name through the DIRT.

Everybody should create a support ticket with the F word in it, imagine him having to explain disabling 100,000 customers and 100,000 possible HL2 Episode 2 sales

Maddox if you are reading this here is an idea.

Find out who Valve uses for Credit Card authentications and get them kicked off that authentication service. Without Credit Card authentications, Steam is up shit creek without a paddle A few fraud reports is usually enough to get them on a watch list. This scares the pants of most online merchants

Valve is you are reading this, great employee you have there, he is out doing your press guy Making lots of friends I see.

This comment was edited on Apr 22, 11:21.

----
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fQaj31Wtko

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo