Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

18. Re: What? Apr 12, 2007, 19:22 MindTrigger

I was really hoping this game would be decent. It sucks balls. I played it for about 4 hours, and as each hour passed I found my mind wondering on to other subjects more and more until I was so bored I left the game. My next move was to uninstall the turd.

Anyone who has played Guild Wars before will tell you how cool it is to be whisked away into an important quest right from the beginning of the game. I ended up not liking the lack of social features in Guild Wars (and WoW), but it had compelling content at least.

The first combat I saw in LOTRO was "kill 8 wolves" or some shit. What a joke. Do game companies actually think this is still ok?? The world itself looked nice, but the characters look like garbage and the animations are even worse. The HUD looked like a cheap knock-off of WoW. What the hell is the deal with having to PORT into buildings? Nice game engine. The quests I did were about as compelling as watching paint dry. The storied the NPCs were telling sucked so bad I had trouble even reading them through. "Blah blah blah blah. Kill 8 wolves"

I'm going to sit back and see how Conan turns out this fall. I don't hold out much hope for it though.

This comment was edited on Apr 12, 19:31.

--
He cut the possum's face off then cut around the eye socket. In the center of the belt buckle, where the possum's eye would be, he has placed a small piece of wood from his old '52 Ford's home made railroad tie bumper. Damn, he misses that truck.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo