Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

55. Re: No subject Feb 15, 2007, 17:03 4D-Boxing

Its like having a 10gig rig.

That's just begging for trouble... I can see other members cleared this up real quick.

Just like this gem!
do we have to wait in five years until everyone has a PC that can run it?

Hard to believe this came from Mark Rein a guy that's been in the biz for years! If he has no clue about the capabilities of PCs well looks bad for UT3.

I guess Epic needs some new blood cause if top guys have no clue about the capabilities of PC hardware well time to move on.

Save the lies & just admit you do not have the will or time to make a good port. My friend owns a 360 & I'm a PC gamer we both lay Oblivion R6 Vegas & other titles that are available on both platforms...Sorry Mr. Rein but Gears does not look better than R6 Vegas & it sure does not have all the details we see in the outdoor evironments of Oblivion. I can play both games at 1920x1200 16x AF & 4X AA with at 80+ FPS...

Bottom line, I've been an Epic fan since the first UT but comments like the one Mr. Rein made does not make me want to support their company.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo