Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

10. Re: No money in NASCAR?? Feb 7, 2007, 16:55 kanniballl

I really don't "get" NASCAR either. Most exciting thing about it is when there's a smack-up.

I didn't really get it either. Then I finally decided to sit down with my dad and watch some races, since he's usually asking if he can watch on my HDTV.

After I while I got into it. The trick is to pick a car to cheer for; I chose Stewart since he was a little rowdy and his bright-orange car was easy to find. It's a lot more interesting once you start rooting for a car, following him, and seeing if he's going to advance.

Now I watch quite often. It's also more fun to watch with someone, particularly if they're really into it. Then again, I never watch the whole thing. I'll watch the first 15-30 minutes, the last 15-30 minutes, and random sittings in the middle.

"Space. It seems to go on and on forever. But then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you."
-Fry, Futurmama

This comment was edited on Feb 7, 16:56.

"Space. It seems to go on and on forever. But then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you."
-Fry, Futurama

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo