Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

125. Re: CreamyBlood Jan 15, 2007, 15:38 wtf_man

So I basically see you all as complete hypocrites, not just minor hypcrites but big huge fat liar two-faced fucker hypocrites. Microsoft this & insecurity that & DRM & DirectX & whine whine whine whine whine whine whine. But when the game with sparkles & turning lights so shiny comes out, you'll all buy Vista to play it. Only 1 or 2 of you ever stood up & told the truth. All of the rest of you followed eachother like the blind following the blind, crying & whining & making a big fuss, basically only for each other. It's just so incredibly funny to laugh at you maggots.

Yeah Zeph, you know exactly what I'm going to do because you can either read my mind, or have some sort of telepathic influence over me.

When I say I'm not installing Vista, I'm completely serious. I don't care if games come out for "Vista Only" and stop being made for XP. I run Linux for everything, but games. I have zero reason to upgrade to Vista. This is coming from someone that supports over 1600 PC's and several server farms. Yes, our agency will be going to Vista... mainly for financial reasons (Using 2000, cheaper to skip over to Vista for vendor support lifetime)... and that won't be happening for at least a year. So... yeah... I'll be forced to support Vista... but I sure as hell won't be running it on my personal machines.

Ok... just to "give in" to say there might be ONE possibility of installing Vista on my home machines... that will depend on how much crap I can remove with vLite when it matures. But if I can't drastically reduce the crap to my satisfaction... there's no way in hell I'll ever install it on my machines. And due to the structure of the kernel and the OS... I seriously doubt vLite will ever get to be satisfactory to me (Although nLite does awesome for XP).

As for you having 4GB of RAM... your an idiot if you are running the 32-Bit Vista. It won't use all of your 4GB (like XP won't), and you have to tweak it to use 3GB or so. And if you are running the 64Bit version... you're still an idiot since it runs slower and the driver support sucks. Also, braniac, No process can use more than 2GB of RAM in any 32-Bit Windows OS. So while you may be able to tweak 32-Bit XP / Vista to use 3GB... the most you will ever get for a game is 2GB.

So, while I may be a maggot... you are a moron.

This comment was edited on Jan 15, 15:45.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo