Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

16. Re: Hmmmm Jan 11, 2007, 15:05 Thenetcase

Pennilenko,

How much are they paying you to say that?
Everything you've said goes against **EVERYTHING** I've heard and experienced.
I've been beta testing since Nov 1st and there is no way this game is going to run 27-32fps in crowded areas on a mid-ranged PC with any decent graphics settings.
This game is a HORRIBLE graphics power hungry monster... and for all that, it doesn't even look that good by any means.

The point everyone is trying to make is not that it's such a horrible game but rather Jan 30th is a horrible date. The game has potential, but they MUST delay it or else it will be buggy, sluggish and annoying to play.

No offense, but I have beta tested dozens of games in the last couple of years. It's practically a professional hobby of mine and I love it. If you don't know how to beta test you are going to overlook things that are indeed bugs. Would YOU purposely get killed by every mob you could to see if there are death bugs with those mobs? That's just one example of what a real beta tester does.
Anyways, you need to check yourself before you make an ass out of yourself. Sigil has a potential winner here and SOE is screwing them out of any chance of success by forcing a release now.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo