Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

57. Re: No subject Nov 17, 2006, 18:05 4D-Boxing

That kind of flexibility in gameplay style could be misinterpreted as being "consolized". Seriously, the lore of PC gaming is plain overrated. They're both vehicles for entertainment.

My friend has been playing console games since the first Atari came out. He's owned almost every gaming system release but when he showed me GoW. HE was chatting at the same time not looking at the screen half the time & he never even came close to getting killed?! HE got shot at close range jumped by a bunch of monsters, let them beat on him so I could see the enemies at close range etc... All that & he kept on going to the next save point in order to save his progress. Maybe it was on easy mode but it just was not right. How many shots do you have to take before going down? That is why my previous comment about this game was ..I'll play FEAR EP

Definitly a very good game no matter what platform it gets released on!

This comment was edited on Nov 17, 18:13.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo