Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

9. Re: Op-FP Nov 13, 2006, 22:00 KaRRiLLioN

There are several localized versions coming out this month. Czech, Polish, Slovak, German and Russian. BIS/IDEA are publishing the first 3; Morphicon.de and Akella.ru are publishing the latter two.

505 Games is doing a general Eurpean release with rights to the English (UK) version but theirs won't be out until Feb '07 at the earliest. Unfortunately BIS won't even put an online version into the works until 505 publishes and they don't have a NA publisher since I guess Codemasters sucked them dry with OFP.

Damn, if only there were a way to get the Czech version. It already has English in it, you just have to do a couple of small hacks to have it use English instead of Czech. I may try to get the German version coming out on the 30th.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo