Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

69. Re: Not buying it. Oct 18, 2006, 14:34 KBenna

Not buying it. Oct 18, 12:36 Ouch

That settles it, I'm not buying this.

I want no part of letting spyware get a toe-hold on my pc. If this gets through, the next steps will be even more intrusive.

Adding that to the overinflated cost and too large demo size makes this an absolute no-buy.

In addition, claiming that your IP address isn't "personally identifiable information" is a little questionable.

This just seems creepy. It certainly fails the "ick" test.

Great. Add yet another franchise that EA has managed to ruin for me in the past few years.
This message was edited at Oct 18, 12:41.

I agree. Aspecially with these new laws that your ISP must keep records of their clients out and bouts... that makes ones IP quite personal.

And I also agree that if this gets through it will become worse. ie forcing players to watch ads before the next round or something.

I loved BF2 and after playing the demo, this MOD called BF2142 has nothing on BF2. It feels shallow.

This comment was edited on Oct 18, 14:35.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo